Returns & Exchanges
All goods correctly supplied in accordance with your order but which are subsequently returned will only be credited provided that you contact Customer Care on 01383 729814 for prior authorisation and the following criteria are met:
– The goods must be of current design and in resaleable condition, with original unmarked packaging.
– The goods must be accompanied by a packing note stating the reason for return and the invoice number against which the goods invoiced.
– The cost of the outward carriage, if paid by the Company, and a handling charge will be payable by the purchaser when the goods are exchanged with a minimum 15% of the net invoice value of the returned goods.
– Notification of return of goods must be lodged, in writing, within 3 working days of the delivery date.
– Non standard and non-stocked goods which have been specifically purchased on behalf of a purchaser are non-returnable.
All damages/shortages must be reported to United Industrial Supplies Ltd within 3 working days, from date of receipt.
For any queries please contact our Customer Care team on 01383 729814.